Inclusion Scotland Annual General Meeting & Conference 2016- Disabled People’s Rights in a Changing World
Friday 30th September, 10am – 16.00 pm, City Hotel, Glasgow
• 10.00 – 10.30 Registrations and refreshments
• 10.30 – 13.00 Conference
• 13.45 – 1.45 Annual General Meeting
• 15.00 – 16.00 “What can we do?” – panel discussion
What do Brexit, new social security powers and the UN Convention mean for our rights? What do we want and what can we do?
• Jeane Freeman MSP, Minister for Social Security
• Judith Robertson, Chair, Scottish Human Rights Commission and
• John Downie, Director of Public Affairs, SCVO
To register for a place e-mail Janice Sheridan: email@example.com or telephone: 0141-559-5025
Let us know if you have any additional support needs including access, communication support or dietary requirements.