Cost of living crisis hits disabled people hard- New Report Published.
From not being able to heat their homes, to cutting down on using things like electric wheelchairs and oxygen machines, disabled people are struggling with the cost of living crisis. Our new report reveals how disabled people are coping with the current crisis, concerns for the future and solutions that could alleviate some of the hardship.
Inclusion Scotland ran an online survey from 29 August 2022 until 26 September 2022 to ask disabled people what they are having to go without because of the cost of living crisis and what they are most worried about. We received 168 responses.
This report is a short summary of the findings, including:
- Disabled people are going without or cutting back on essentials.
- Disabled people are going without or cutting back on things used to manage impairments and health conditions.
- Disabled people are worried about the approaching winter.
- Disabled people need help with managing the cost of living crisis.
- The cost of living crisis is taking its toll on disabled people’s mental health.
Download the report here:
Click the download now button to download the Cost of Living report in PDF format.
Click the download now button to download the Cost of Living report in Word.
Click the download now button to download the Cost of Living Report in Easy Read.
Click the download button to download the Cost of Living Report in Plain Text.
If you have any comments or questions about this report please contact email@example.com