Head of Operations
Salary: £39,822 per annum, plus 8% pension
Hours: 35 per week (full time)
Contract: Ongoing, subject to funding
Location: Edinburgh/ home working (subject to Covid-19 related restrictions, but with flexible options thereafter)
Closing Date: 12 noon on Wednesday 16 June 2021
Following a vacancy arising and a restructuring exercise, this is a senior-level post that will head up our Operations Department as part of our Senior Management Team.
This role leads the Department responsible for:
- Finances – management and accounts, and budget generation
- Fundraising and other income generating activities (including trading subsidiary)
- Premises and facilities
- Staff Support (HR)
- Communications and Membership Development – including supporting other departments in communicating their work, and expanding our membership base through supporting the creation, growth and sustainability of Disabled Peoples’ Organisations across Scotland.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, take shared responsibility for the leadership and management of Inclusion Scotland.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st and Friday 2nd July, remotely by Zoom.
For further details, please see attached job description and application pack.
Inclusion Scotland particularly welcomes applications from disabled people. Please let us know if you need the application pack in another format, assistance or reasonable adjustments.
Please read the privacy notice, complete the application form and equality monitoring form (which shall be separated from your application), then e-mail them (preferably still in Word or similar format – please do not convert to PDF) to email@example.com
- Please read the instructions in the application form regarding the completion of the suitability section carefully.
- It would be very helpful for us if you can let us know if we will require booking of any communication support or similar if you are invited to interview so that we can arrange this as soon as possible should you be shortlisted.