After the success of the Access to Elected Office Fund (Scotland) Pilot Project, we are now recruiting new members for the Decision Making Panel. If you meet
all or any of the Person Specifications below we would love to hear from you.
- Lived experience of disability and making reasonable adjustments.
- Knowledge of political campaigning.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Awareness of disability access issues.
- Previous board or panel experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Applicants should not currently hold elected office, and or be planning to run for elected office before or during the 2021 Scottish Parliament election.
You will find all you need to know in the application pack below. There are many ways to apply and if you have any questions at all about the position please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To submit an application please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Ethan or Stuart on 0131 281 0883.
The deadline for applications is 7 September 2018.
Find out more about the Civic Participation team’s work.